- Students can upload their resume and submit for approval
- Students can upload other types of documents to use in the application process
- Staff receive the requests to review resume, can process it and attach notes for student, with approval or rejection.
- Students can be required to have an approved resume before being able to search for jobs and before they are searchable by employers
- Employers can register and post jobs Jobs must be approved to be visible, but selected employers can have their jobs automatically approved
- Employers can search for students and view applicants Employers can review candidates and select candidates for interview, create interview slots and invite students to select an interview slot.
- Students can search for jobs, be notified of matches, apply for jobs and if invited for interview, can select an interview slot.
- Students, staff and employers can initiate conversations
- Students can initiate and engage in conversation with staff
- Students can respond to conversations from employers
- Employers can engage with staff via conversations
- Conversation threads kept for reference
- Staff can create events such as job fairs or information sessions
- Staff can send out email to let students know about the event
- Students can sign up/register for the event
- Employers can also be invited to events and can register for events
- Students and employers can make requests and these go into a queue for staff to respond
- Enables SLAs for staff to respond to requests, increasing customer service
- Workflow processing for events